Items 1-36 of 75
- Inspiration: v14610A free-standing Owl with Decoupage and painted Details
- Inspiration: v14544A Christmas Calendar made from 24 Boxes with a Lid
- Inspiration: v14451New Life for a used LampThis table lamp is made from a shade, a lamp socket and a wire with a plug. All parts are from an old lamp. A new lamp base is cast in concrete. Large wooden balls are placed on top of the base. The shade is covered with decoupage paper.
- Inspiration: v14369Standing Letters, painted and covered with Decoupage Paper
- Inspiration: v14380A Papier-Mâché Easter Bunny covered with Decoupage Paper
- Inspiration: v14108A painted and decoupaged wooden Bird Box with a Zinc Roof
- Inspiration: v14068Painted Papier-Mâché Dinosaurs decorated with Decoupage Paper
These papier-mâché dinosaurs are each painted in different colours of Plus Color craft paint. When dry, they are decorated with glued-on decoupage paper. The eyes and the teeth are modelled from Silk Clay and pressed onto each dinosaur.
- Inspiration: v14067White Card Dinosaur & Pterodactyl, coloured-in & decorated
- Inspiration: v13894Eggs with Decoupage for hanging with a wooden Bead
- Inspiration: v13871An Easter Bunny made from a Cone Body with Decoupage
- Inspiration: v13605A decoupaged Paper Bird on Feet made from Floral Wire
- Inspiration: v13564A Racing Car Money Box with Decoupage and Rhinestones
- Inspiration: v13332Christmas Figures from Glass Bulbs, Silk Clay and Pipe Cleaners
These chubby Christmas figures have a body made from a glass bulb, covered with Vivi Gade decoupage paper. The heads are modelled from Silk Clay and pressed firmly onto the body with pipe cleaners for hair, arms, antlers, etc.
Items 1-36 of 75