- Inspiration: v15884Easter eggs from papier-mâché pulp with a hole decorated with nesting chicksMake your own hanging Easter eggs from papier-mâché pulp. Model the Easter eggs over a balloon which is then deflated, creating hollow eggs. Paint the inside of the eggs and decorate further with Easter chicks in a sisal nest.
- Inspiration: v15733Lanterns from self-hardening clay with punched-out holes
- Inspiration: v15795Round earrings with rocaille seed beads and glass beads
- Inspiration: v15515A crocheted Dishcloth using Double Crochet Stitches
- Inspiration: v15533Decorated Reading PointersMake your own reading pointers by decorating wooden ice lolly sticks with patterned deco foil tape, googly eyes and shiny foam rubber shapes. The reading pointers are used as a fun assistive tool when children are learning to read.
- Inspiration: v15149Easter Chicks made from Polystyrene Eggs and Silk Clay
- Inspiration: v15118Bracelets from Plastic Beads and gold-plated Spacer Beads